Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    Originally posted by Zero Three Si
    You know what....everybody is on the bandwagon saying "oh your tail lights got to go..."

Hey you guys....get some FUCKING character!!! Honestly if those lights were made by Neuspeed or JDM....these guys would be all over your nuts just like they were all over Type X's nuts.

Your car looks good man...I wouldn't sweat all these fags. Besides...they just don't like your tail lights because that's all they will ever see of your car....hahahahahahaha
    Damn, dude... CHILL...

I apprecieate you comin to my defense -- but take a DEEP BREATH

I don't sweat these fools. Every one is different and everyone likes what they like - simple as that. I only post this stuff so I can get a feel for how many others are "similar" in taste to me.

... Hell, if NOONE liked my car than i would be happy to know i drive the MOST UNIQUE ep in the WORLD.

haha ;)

Thanks for watchin my back tho ;)

Eric

Originally posted by XLR8B4U
    Eric.. its really coming together! Your vision is here.. AWESOME...
    You have better get your shit fixed for the track on Sat.. I want to see it run!

Can't wait to see it in person and drive it if you let me..

PS.. what will it take to have you come up and help me take my car apart next month?

Craig
    Thanks dude. My baby's all fixed up now. She WILL run tomorrow ;)

Oh, and you know I'm always here for ya - I'll bring the scalpel ;)

Just give me a little notice for when you want to operate...

BTW - I hope you bring the Z and consider runnin it... I LOVE THAT CAR :)

Eric

Originally posted by Zero Three Si
    Hey you guys....get some FUCKING character!!! Honestly if those lights were made by Neuspeed or JDM....these guys would be all over your nuts just like they were all over Type X's nuts.
    ummmm...nah, still wouldn't buy em :)

Question

You say that you ran a 15.7
    Was that with the turbo kit in or not?
    Just seems a little slow for a turbo with 9 lbs of boost.

First post was updated...

Sorry I had only submitted my new 1/4mi time to the 1/4mi thread. I have now assed it to the first post. The 15.7 was my best time with just a aem cai and my cat-back.

Eric

Good time...
    you should be able to get the 60 ft and 330 times down lower though...
    what tires and wheels were you racing on that time?

i think it's a unique EP ... clean and well-originated ... nice one!:)

Originally posted by CarSiLoveP
    Good time...
    you should be able to get the 60 ft and 330 times down lower though...
    what tires and wheels were you racing on that time?
    Yeah I had a MAJOR wheel/tire problem.

I have Exel GT-7's wrapped in Hankook Ventus HR-II's (205/40/17)

The wheel/tire combo is 2lbs lighter than stock, but the tires are bald and are shitty grip to begin with. They were the biggest mistake I've made on this car so far. Their also bald and need replacing. They havn't been replaced yet because of problems #2 and #3.

Problem #2 is, there 205/40's. I got a flat once and i was still able to drive 60mph and they acted like run-flats. Their soo small of a side wall and WAY too stiff.

Which brings me to problem #3. With the neuspeed race springs I can't fit a 205/45 or a 215/45 tire on the car!!! i have already bought Eibach Sportslines to raise the car and get a good progressive spring rate which should help with launches and let me get some 215/45's or even 225/45's in there.

I'm also currently dealing with an undersized tire compared to stock, so I'm loosing so speed there. 205/40's daimeter is like 3/4" smaller than a stock tire. I'm hoping for some 225/45's so I'm about 1" bigger than stock. With the turbo wheel oversizing and rim weight are not nearly as bad of a problem... Once the turbo spools it'll fly take off like a bat outta hell regardless....

I'm lookin at Yokahama AVS ES 100's in 215/45 for daily driven stuff and maybe 2 14" or 15" steelies with anzeins or if i hit the lottery some drag radials for track days.

Guess we'll see in the spring ;)

Eric

Originally posted by peenaySI
    Thank you! It's nice to get a compliment once in a while ;)

Eric

Dyno Tune results and chart added in the first post now :)

Eric

Originally posted by peenaySI
    It is unique! Dont worry what anyone says...its how you like it and you want it!! I respect that!! Good work...

hey, i recognize those first pictures... ;)

i still need to take a ride in that beast, eric... somewhere where a mall security guard isn't going to come in and regulate :) can't wait to see 1/4 mi. times with some new 215/45's on there, and hope to see you and your car at our next northeast meet.

Originally posted by k20hatch
    It is unique! Dont worry what anyone says...its how you like it and you want it!! I respect that!! Good work...
    Thanks, man!

Originally posted by r3p00c
    hey, i recognize those first pictures... ;)

i still need to take a ride in that beast, eric... somewhere where a mall security guard isn't going to come in and regulate :) can't wait to see 1/4 mi. times with some new 215/45's on there, and hope to see you and your car at our next northeast meet.
    Anytime, man - anytime. Keep me posted on the next meet date - i plan to be there if it's not too far away....

Eric

Those vids were awesome, especially the 2nd one where u just pulled away in 5th gear. I have to admit... I used to be into the whole euro tails craze. Hey... weren't we all into them at one point? I had the apc cf style altezzas on my 94 accord ex. N' i also hafta say that those tails didn't look too bad at all, especially in that 2nd video. Were those the neuspeeds or sportlines in the video? I really like the ride height of ur car. Unfortunatley, it's suicide if I drop it that much in massachusetts.

Oh btw... i also got excels (m-5's though) wrapped w/ kuhmos on my car rite now. Yea... they do kinda suck... that's why I'm tryin to sell them n' save up for something else.

Anyways, great job on ur car. Very unique mods... it's not like there's some guidebook where it lays out the DOs and DO NOTs of modifying ur car. It's all about personal preference/taste.

Thanks dude!!!

I like the tails myself, but I want to get them painted body color... The flat black isn't bad, but i want them painted as well as the base plastic on the side view mirrors...

As far as the springs, the video was with the neuspeeds. Drop was AWSOME. Handeling was AWSOME. Bump steer was bad but tolerable - however the frequent bottoming out wrecked my bumpstops and bent a tie rod end a tad - so they had to go. Streets were just too harsh and pot hole ridden here....

Hoping to add a video of my dyno if SinisterCivicSi can get the mini vids off of her digi cam for me... I have to email her about those ;)

Eric

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information