Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    02 gone, 05 soon

What do you want after your EP?

I have come to a conclusion that I am not going to do any mods to my Si. It would cost to much to make it a fast car and then you have to wory about reliability. Dont get me wrong I love my EP but I am a little dispointed in the package I got for the price I paid. I already know what I will be getting next and it will be in about 2 years, thats if I can get anything for my EP on a trade in in 2 years.

The beast will be a two or three year old Volvo S60 R or a V70 R.
    That is one slick machine, a TT inline 5 cylinder. That thing is pumpin out 300 horses and 290lb of torque boosting the heavy 4 door sedan to a 0-60 time of 5.8 seconds. Surounded in pure luxury, safe as can be and flyin. A few simple mods will push that to 350 horses and thats not even touching the boost presure. That is what I will be saving my money for, not an aftermarket turbo when I can have a 4 door blowing the doors off almost all of the riced out kids.

Anyone else know what route they are going? Are you going to modify your EP or get something different? I am definetly curious so let me know what the general consensis is.

a volvo?..... My mom has the s80...its an old person car..ooollllldddddd...

a volvo....

ephatch member
    i leased mine for 3 years so i knew I wouldnt have my car that long from the start. i'm thinkin probably a wrx or something-got plenty of time to decide though

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    I'm keeping my mods to a minimum because even though this car is great I have higher aspirations. I'm considering for the near future an RSX Type S, WRX, or if I decide to throwaway my financial future, an S2000. We'll see though, I still have 3 1/2 years of finance payments left on the Si.

Thumbs up

I would get a RSX-Type R all i would put in it is a AEM Cold Air Intake just for sounds.:D

If they could get the 1.8t VW's, rather VW's in general to be more reliable, I'd get a GTI...but I have no plans for a new car anytime soon. The goal is eventually: One large truck for hauling stuff/people and long trips, one quick/reliable daily driver, one project car/bike. Now I just need to get a house, and a five car garage...

this.setRootCause(last);
    If I was going to trade in today I'd probably get a 350Z; but I couldn't say that for certain since I've never driven one. Who knows what will strike my fancy after the Si's all paid off. I still plan on being happy with my Si and hopefully some FI for a good long while.

ephatch member
    I'd never think about another car then my EP, It's like cheating on it! Forshame! :D But if it had to be done i'd probably take a WRX, or possible the supposed to be released Mitsubushi Lancer Evo5 (or is it 6?) But it would be hard to give up the kick ass different style, or the coolest most unique quirk, the dashmounted 5 speed. If the type -R came here tomorrow, there'd be no hesitation though.:p

I'd like to see the next gen Civic Si hatchback, but I'd really consider a WRX or Audi A4. I'd be over 30 years old by that time and likely have a more grown up taste. Kinda like Arby's!!

I'd be choosing from the lighter choices menu at McDonald's, thinning hairline, growing gut, oh my god!!!!

OG EP3'r
    RSX-R if we get it or ill build a hybrid B16 powered hatchy in the garage.

atl-si
    A Lancer Evo VII.... or maybe a Lexus IS 3000 manual.... or maybe.....maybe......a BMW M3.......j/k I'm keeping my EP for life.

I would get a 1964 volvo 1800 coupe.

with a b16 motor, and M41 tranny.

Droped on its nuts and pimping hard.

Or get the TYPE R for 2004 -05

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by PaXiE
    I would get a 1964 volvo 1800 coupe.
    with a b16 motor, and M41 tranny.
    Droped on its nuts and pimping hard.
    I really hope you are being sarcastic. Please tell us you're being sarcastic!

Im keeping my EP until the 12-second fuel-cell Civic Hatches come out sometime later this decade...;)

BMW M3
    s2000
    or
    keep the si get a truck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information