Ok...it all started last night when I try to install the o2 sim that I got from o2simulator.com...The install seem pretty easy, check it out...http://o2simulator.com/28301/index.html

So i'm done with the install right, i start up the engine, still a cel, and plus the battery light shows up! I stop for the night!

Today, I drive to car to work, the speedometer don't work, the gas goes up and down, the eps comes on, the abs and the power steering is gone...if we have it..on top of that, i think my hondata is fucked, can't take it up to the 7700....

Trying to fix it, I take out the sim, and connect the wires on the o2 sensor back, then i reset the ecu, still the same, by this time, im really mad..i call up prospeed, where i got the ecu, he says call back monday, he'll try to get the ecu reflashed for me, hopefully free of charge...i go to the honda dealer ship to see if i can get a replace o2 sesor, 200+ something dollars, couldn't afford it!

Going home I stopped at walmart to buy diapers, the car completely died, wouldn't start at all, had to wait awhile, then i just woke up again!!!

If anyone can help me out! please!!! do so, im like so mad and tired right now....

what should i do???