Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

IMO

I think items that are made SPECIFICALY for our cars, should not be allowed to be posted on here unless it is at a group by discount price or webmaster profits some.

You/we have created and help perpetuate this website, and now , for dealers and shops, it can be used as a HUGH targeted marketing tool for there companies. We will find out via word of mouth about these things however if the company wishes to post this kind of information, we should defiantly get a break or the website should get some money. They (the advertisers) stand to make a Hugh HUGH profit of what they post here with little or no kick back to the person who pays for this site or the people who frequent it. Sounds like were getting the short end of the stick while the manufacturers reap the benefits of having a dedicated website to advertiser there new product for our new cars, while we pay for their advertising.

just my 2 cents, but nice kit nice price, still think we should get a break or the webmaster of this site get some advertising dollas

Manufacturer

Re: IMO

Well,
    That sounds real nice. We are all about giving back to the community that allows us to share our information with the end user. This is why we are working out details on advertising on a continuous basis. We understand that the web site does not run or pay for itself, so giving support is very high on our list.

Thank you,

Originally posted by sniperSI
    I think items that are made SPECIFICALY for our cars, should not be allowed to be posted on here unless it is at a group by discount price or webmaster profits some.

You/we have created and help perpetuate this website, and now , for dealers and shops, it can be used as a HUGH targeted marketing tool for there companies. We will find out via word of mouth about these things however if the company wishes to post this kind of information, we should defiantly get a break or the website should get some money. They (the advertisers) stand to make a Hugh HUGH profit of what they post here with little or no kick back to the person who pays for this site or the people who frequent it. Sounds like were getting the short end of the stick while the manufacturers reap the benefits of having a dedicated website to advertiser there new product for our new cars, while we pay for their advertising.

just my 2 cents, but nice kit nice price, still think we should get a break or the webmaster of this site get some advertising dollas
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    "Making EP3's Handle Better 1 race at a time."
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

Sorry, didn't mean to come off like an asshole,

That kit would look great on my silver ep not painted, and i am seriously thinking about purchasing it, i just think if 10 of us purchase it would, that's almost the same as a distributor.

Either way, wasnt trying to flame, just trying to be the sterotypical jew that I am ;a)

Manufacturer
    Ohh! Don't worry about it! We didnt take it the wrong way. As a matter a fact we support what you said.

As far as the kit. Remember it will be availible in different colors at a later date.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by sniperSI
    Sorry, didn't mean to come off like an asshole,

That kit would look great on my silver ep not painted, and i am seriously thinking about purchasing it, i just think if 10 of us purchase it would, that's almost the same as a distributor.

Either way, wasnt trying to flame, just trying to be the sterotypical jew that I am ;a)
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

ephatch member
    hey dr design if you guys dont want those prototype headlights i'll buy them of you guys

ephatch member
    Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
    hey dr design if you guys dont want those prototype headlights i'll buy them of you guys
    yeah and get ready to donate your eyes for them too!

ephatch member
    I like the front lip and side skirts, but the rear bumper...ehhh. By the way, does the front lip fit on our bumpers? I'm takin a look at it and it looks like the kit at SEMA has a whole different lookin bumper. (or maybe i'm just retarded)

I like your Kit Dr. Design, but honestly - I'm waiting for your headlights. Those are the best freakin HL i've seen. If your a smart in business, start putting those in production. I'm thinkin about ordering the Mugen body kit, and bronze volk te-37s - and with your Headlights....damn! :D :D

Moose
    Dr., I'm interested in the carbon fiber hood... are you selling that and if so, how much? Should I purchase through you or carbonimages?

Manufacturer
    Hello,
    The hoods should be purchased through Fiberimages.com. Please let us know if you need any other questions answered.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by Moose
    Dr., I'm interested in the carbon fiber hood... are you selling that and if so, how much? Should I purchase through you or carbonimages?
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

Why doesn't Fiber Images update their site with pics of the hood? Is it an oem hood or vented?

Moose
    I really hope it's vent-free and has got the OEM look to it... Christmas is comin' up.

Manufacturer
    The current CF hood is OEM style and is availible now. There are talks about making a vented hood, but that is still a little ways away at this point.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Thank you,
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

Moose
    Dr. D,

Before I contact Fiber Images to order the carbon fiber hood, would you happen to know the weight of it is? The color? Also, what is the price it's selling for?

Manufacturer
    Hello,
    The weight is about 10 lbs. and the colors availible are the following:
    yellow/black
    red
    blue
    silver (soon)
    gold

The price on the hood is $600 plus shipping.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by Moose
    Dr. D,

Before I contact Fiber Images to order the carbon fiber hood, would you happen to know the weight of it is? The color? Also, what is the price it's selling for?
    Dr. Design
    D3 Automotive Designs
    www.dthreedesigns.com
    310-428-7716

USMCSI
    Dr. Design can we some pics of the wing, or a site we can see it at? thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information