There's plenty of info on here about spring rates based on performance and/or drop. Look in the track/autocross sections if you are looking for optimal performance, or the "pictures of your slammed EP" thread if you want to lower/dump your car. There's a lot of options, so choose what your goals with the car are to narrow it down.

Here's the thread on spring rates, post #50 I start talking about the Koni Sport Kit that I have on my EP with my initial reaction, setup, and cost of installation. After two years, I can say I am still very happy with them, it is a 2" drop so the car looks good, and with fiddling with the dampening front to back, the performance is nice. The springs are progressive rates (so you won't find an exact number for the Sport Kit) and not overly stiff, which makes a liveable sporty daily driver, but can get really stiff when you crank the dampers all the way down. In my opinion the Sport Kit is a fantastic all rounder and definitely more fun that stock, but when I get a little more seat time in auto-x and want to start focusing on the car, I will be getting stiffer springs to pair with the Koni's for more auto-x focused performance (and ride height).

Also! At you 2" drop you WILL need camber kits front/rear to correct your alignment.

Here's the thread on the spring rates, go to post #50 for the Sport Kit:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...koni+sport+kit