Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    JDM Whore

Thumbs up

1st of all SWEET RIDE!! how low of a drop is that? H&R's are supposed to be around 1.5-2 inch drop right? For some reason, your drop looks lower. Anyway sexy ride, keep up the good work!

4u2nv
    Originally posted by JDM Whore
    1st of all SWEET RIDE!! how low of a drop is that? H&R's are supposed to be around 1.5-2 inch drop right? For some reason, your drop looks lower. Anyway sexy ride, keep up the good work!
    im not sure what the drop realy was. i was told it was 1.3 before i bought them, but i think it looks like 1.75

02si
    I think pic number two is the classic
    Any and all should take pointers from the visual execution

Those new ones are a bit dark so I can't really see them so good.
    thanks anyway

Do you have any more pics from the side that you haven't already posted on ephatch? I'm getting different springs/coilovers, and you have the wheel/tire sizing I'm going with. Some of the pics seem to have more wheel gap that others, so it's hard to tell. It looks great from far away in those pics, but when it's closer it looks taller (especially in the front). I guess my main question is, is the wheel gap less than the thickness of the 40 series tire? Also, what's the model # on those springs? Are they for the Si, or 2001+ Civics?
    Last edited by CleanBlackSi02; 09-28-2002 at 02:01 PM.

What grill is that ?

Originally posted by CgSi
    What grill is that ?
    He just removed the 'H'.

decent, but not on my level ;) :p :D

Originally posted by FiZZ-EP3
    you are so gay.

What's that supposed to mean?

so what did you run at the track?? im assuming those pcitures were taken after you ran. etc.--??joe

4u2nv
    Originally posted by CleanBlackSi02
    Do you have any more pics from the side that you haven't already posted on ephatch? I'm getting different springs/coilovers, and you have the wheel/tire sizing I'm going with. Some of the pics seem to have more wheel gap that others, so it's hard to tell. It looks great from far away in those pics, but when it's closer it looks taller (especially in the front). I guess my main question is, is the wheel gap less than the thickness of the 40 series tire? Also, what's the model # on those springs? Are they for the Si, or 2001+ Civics?
    those are all my pics to date. i just was outside with a tape messure, and it looks like about 1/2-3/4 inch front gap, 3/4-1 inch rear. the springs are for a coupe, i just recently heard that the coupe springs arent for the hatch. im going to get coilovers eventually anyway.

fizz- sorry my car isnt at your level, maybe someday. can i see pics of your car. i want to do more, but no $$$

02blksi- i ran a 15.9 that time out, my best to date is a 15.86

xlr8-nothing against you, but like i said, straight up, your car isn't on my level. end of story! pics will be available VERY soon;)

as for fishboy, call me a fag now, but once you see my car, you won't be talkin no more shit-I GUARANTEE that! i think you'll be the fag when the day comes when I post pics of my EP3...damn, you're gonna be eating your words and saying "shit, he really isn't on his level". hahaha..i can't wait...VERY SOON!;) :p

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    Good job on the headlights! And thanks for recycling the thread.

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    xlr8-nothing against you, but like i said, straight up, your car isn't on my level. end of story! pics will be available VERY soon;)

as for fishboy, call me a fag now, but once you see my car, you won't be talkin no more shit-I GUARANTEE that! i think you'll be the fag when the day comes when I post pics of my EP3...damn, you're gonna be eating your words and saying "shit, he really isn't on his level". hahaha..i can't wait...VERY SOON!;) :p
    he never said his car was on "your level". whats your deal man? all he did was ask for pics of your car. just b/c you got the hookup from fizzmotorsports doesnt mean that you're the best. im not doubting you or your car. maybe you do have a nice ride but just chill alittle.

i think the people's at FIZZ got you gased, time a for a reality check! a dropped silver EP w/17" volkracing GT-P's is not going to cut it. lol!:D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information