Sry I don't get on this kind stuff much and usually have to be quick about it. My scattered thoughts help cause I bounce around so much I end up goin through as many things as I can and over research so when it comes time I don't miss anything and any little helpful hint I can find has been found.

Anyways here's where I'm at. I don't think theres much I can miss on the suspension as far as parts go. Godspeed mono max coilovers with rear lca's and rear camber arms. front hub bearings are goin so I got koyo bearings and Dorman hubs ( hubs just in case) and energy suspension bushing for the front lca's. I did opt for the BC ball joints since i dont plan on goin super low with that suspension it's not really made to slam a car seems to be more functional than style and from what iv read on the B.C.s they raise the suspension in a way that lowers the center of gravity which gives the car a drop on it's own and I assume the less I have to use the coilovers it won't put as much stress on the shocks. So I think I'm pretty set for now with all that.

As for the valve lash. I have the feelers and gasket and all that I'm gonna do it regardless but it could be injectors as you said I haven't read much on that yet is it something that's normal or need to replace. It's a quick tick at idle and speed increases with rpm but noise level stays constant if that helps determine which I'm posting a link for a video I will leave at the end and it's very clear no extra feed back that's what it sounds like

Thanks for the heads up on the timing sensor I'm very new to working on cars so thanks for any thoughts and your time I learn quick if my heads in it so I do realize what I shouldn't do I will have done by a shop like pressing bearings I'd rather not ruin. Hopefully this is a bit easier than my last two.

It may seem like a waste but the car is in great shape and there s no shortage of reasonable engines after this one goes or I swap it I bought it planning a rebuild and now that I'm getting into it I think I made a good choice considering I'm not on a wide open budget I can afford what's needed if a major problem happens. And it's just so much fun to drive.

heres a link to the chatter https://youtu.be/XVXHv_gJESw
Thanks again. I'll keep trying to make things easier for people to figure out