Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    picture me rollin - 2pac toe knee's Avatar
    How long will you be having this deal? I need about another week or two? How many sets do you have left?

Thanks
    Tony

Banned
    weight?

W

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    mmhmmm! finally see the "real FP's" for sale, yea the ace spades look like it, but with that one less spoke, it looks off... anyways, im definatley in for a set, depending on how many, and for how long you have this for.... -mike

ephatch member

Question

wonder if anyone has ordered a set yet

napapacoda
    Did anyone order a set yet or whats the deal? Wondering about an update on selling the wheels.

Wheel deal is off like the CF spoiler.:'(

Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    wow i guess alot of people are willing to pay a rip-off price for rims just cuz they're honda oem. i love these wheels too, but for $200/ea, so much better out there.
    what he said.

ephatch member
    Scott,

Can you ship them north to Canada? I'm near Ottawa, Ontario, and am interested in these wheels. Let me know of any other costs, if any (hopefully not) involved in getting them to me.

Thanks,

Bill

ephatch member
    Hey, if $290 (Can) per wheel is a rip off, where does everyone else get there wheels? I'm here in Canada and a decent set of rims is at LEAST $290 if not more a piece! I don't see why I wouldn't spend the same money for a factory rim that will have the proper offset and "stock" look. Up here, having that rim will make my car one of a kind. That and they look REALLY good!

napapacoda
    I just called up Scott. I guess other people have called him now that I bumped up the post. He said originally they were releasing him the wheels, but then after he ordered them Honda backed out so he can't get any of these. He said that they might release them in late september, but thats just a rumor. He said the second he finds out that he can purchase them, he will post again on ephatch.com.

Sucks for me because I want them for summer wheels. I guess i'll have to look elsewhere for some sweet 16" wheels. Ideas anyone?

ephatch member
    "I guess i'll have to look elsewhere for some sweet 16" wheels. Ideas anyone?" [Quote from Napapacoda]

Try Volk Racing TE37's in 15" or 16", a salesman told me they were 8lbs each!! He also quoted me $600 CD a piece!! OUCH!! I guess magazines get these cheaper or something because just about every project car you see has these.

I am actually looking into Weld Racing RaceLite R/S 17x7". They weigh in at 11.2lbs a piece, which constitutes an 8lb per wheel reduction over stock alloys or approximately 32lbs less rotating mass. Definately an improvement for accelleration. I have gotten my first quote back at $427 CD a piece. If you hear any better please let me know.

Yes, I know these are a lot more expensive, and lighter than the FP wheels in this thread, but if anyone knows of other lightweight, half decent looking wheels at a reasonable price, just post it.

15' te37 = 8lbs think the 16' are about 12...
    ..just need to find an ex w/the fp package and the fp wheels are yours...j/k ...hope they become obtainable soon..

ephatch member
    "..just need to find an ex w/the fp package and the fp wheels are yours...j/k ..." - StrangeShadow

Is it still considered stealing if we give them our stockers...

Anyway, I found a set of wheels that are really nice:

OZ Superleggera - 16" $340 CD / 17" $376 CD

actually I wouldn't be surprised if you can find someone wlling to trade, a lot of ppl want si wheels to put on their ex'' ect..

ephatch member
    Originally posted by IchBinEinSiR
    "..just need to find an ex w/the fp package and the fp wheels are yours...j/k ..." - StrangeShadow

Is it still considered stealing if we give them our stockers...

Anyway, I found a set of wheels that are really nice:

OZ Superleggera - 16" $340 CD / 17" $376 CD
    good choice, the superleggeras look nice on eps

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information