Quote Originally Posted by bboynumero3 View Post
Sorry to revive my old thread, but I am back on wanting a supercharger. Over the last few months I've bounced from wanting a turbo, all motor, now back to SC.
I have my A3 crank pulley on my swap, So what size of pulley would I need for around 9 psi of boost ? Do I need to swap out my tensioner, and if so, which one do i get ? And belt size ? Does anyone know if anybody still has jrsc new ? I've seen them one two different sites, but its hard to tell if they are updated or not. Also, how similar is the CT supercharger to a jrsc ? because they still have those new for the rsx, and I'm wondering if it would fit on my ep, and if It would be possible to aftercool it. Thanks for any replies
With the a3 crank- i think the 3.8 pulley gives about 9psi. You can use your stock autotensioner with the JRSC- you might need to modify it to suit your setup but thats not difficult. The JRSC for any model has been discontinued- so finding a new one will be difficult. Used will be the easiest and cheapest for you. They pop up from time to time. The CT kit new for the rsx is a pretty penny- but it should bolt right up and fit in your EP- euro yellow on here runs one on his k24 swapped EP. The CT kits are rated to make a little bit more power than the JRSC due to a slightly better flowing intake manifold. You can aftercool the rsx JRSC or CT kits- mercracing and imt make kits for them. They are not EP specific so you will have to customize them a little bit to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk