So a small # of pics for a pretty good number of updates (which is par for the course for me, unfortunately).

I went and bought a used pair of OEM seats and swapped them in. The aftermarket seats that I've tried have all not worked too well, so just going to stock until I find something that works exactly the way i want it to. But damn, forgot how high the stock seats are.

Onto the pics, then explanations:

I finally got around to getting rid of some stuff that had been cluttering things up at home. I'll take some more pics this weekend once I'm done with the passenger's side and a couple of little surprises.
The steering wheel is a 300mm Nardi with a WorksBell quick release and short hub. Also retained the cruise control in the stock location-ish, which was much easier than expected. I love the feel of the wheel, but don't like how much of the cluster it cuts off, no matter the position it's in. I may have to jump up to a bigger size eventually. Though at least I know that the horn works and there are no problems, so swapping out a new wheel is easier than assembling Ikea furniture.

Also went with some First Molding cf side mirrors. Used stock bases and way too much bondo as you can see, but really just wanted to get them mounted and see if I like it. I'll probably have a body shop do a much more professional looking job on the set of mirror bases that I removed for these ones. But I like the mirrors themselves - blue tint, so anti-glare and similar to the Spoons in that regard. And the size gives me enough view to make them semi-practical. You can see on the far shot the difference in size between the stock mirrors and these. No one makes bases for these cars, so it was either mod the stock bases or use flat sheets of cf, which I'd like to avoid.

Finally, i did at least the driver's side door panel. Replaced the door checker; had no idea what it did before or how easy it is to replace ($20 from a local dealer each side), and it's so much better to be able to keep the doors open - my shins have thanked me many times over. Also are the 03 window switch (04 is that awful silver), black RSX lock switch, and the parts that I had hydrodipped months ago and am finally installing. The "AUTO" light on the switch stays on for some reason, so there may be an issue between years, so I may have to put the stock one back on instead. I'm sure it doesn't draw much power, but no reason to risk it.

I'll do another post after this weekend's work. Hopefully, things will move along well.