Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, I was able to get sound clips..anyone know where I can post them???

I don't know where to put them on the web. I can email them to those that want it. I have 6 clips. Some from inside, one from outside with me passing by and another doing a burn out.

email it to me mhx@oplink.net

thanks
    ill post it here

what exhaust is this again.. i like it

Originally posted by mhx
    what exhaust is this again.. i like it
    comptech. It's awsome. I need to get to the dyno and see where I'm at now. It was closed on Saturday. I doubt they'll be open this memorial day, but maybe I'll get in there on Tuesday

ya and hit the track see if u can break your 15.5..
    u must be a good driver..

try to get some videos of you at the track/dyno..
    o ya make sure ya show the time board :)

ill host em
    just email em

Originally posted by mhx
    ya and hit the track see if u can break your 15.5..
    u must be a good driver..

try to get some videos of you at the track/dyno..
    o ya make sure ya show the time board :)

ill host em
    just email em
    yeah, when I hit that 15.5 with the short ram intake and hp header it was in January and I had my stock 15" rims. I went last Friday, it was 77% humidity and 80 degrees out. I had crappy tires on the 14" rims I used from my wife 98 protege. I could only get a 15.6 at best. I was freakin pist, but I guess I shouldn't expect much since the weather isn't the same as it was in January. My friend says it's my ecu trying to "relearn" the mods I have. I don't know. Only way I'll know for sure is if I go again when it's at least a tad cooler and less humid here.
    I did manage to stay with a 95 hatch with a B16 and LS head on it. Did you see that post I put in the "At the strip" part of the forum?

As for vids on the dyno and track, I only have a regular camcorder, not a digital one, so I won't know how to load it to the computer, is there a way to convert it to the computer? My digi cam has a mpeg capability, but it's not that great when it's in far distances (to see the time at the track).

sounds good, nice and throaty. Enjoy and whip that 15.5 :) oh, and damn your stuff got to your house FAST. jesus i ordered my skunk2 like the day of or the day before you ordered your stuff and mine won't be here until tuesday. AGH :p

Well, I'm sold. Since I know now the Type R isn't coming, I can spend the money on my Si. I wasn't going to replace the exhaust, but that is a nice unit so now I am.

My wife says to make sure you get those dogs some steak or something. Or even a ride.

Originally posted by soniccar
    Well, I'm sold. Since I know now the Type R isn't coming, I can spend the money on my Si. I wasn't going to replace the exhaust, but that is a nice unit so now I am.

My wife says to make sure you get those dogs some steak or something. Or even a ride.
    :D they love beer :D

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Man that sounds good. WTG Comptech!

Damn..sounds sweet...any noticeable gains on low or top end??

Originally posted by thaipinoy1
    Damn..sounds sweet...any noticeable gains on low or top end??
    Well first I just had the sri and hp header. When I put the injen cai on, I noticed a huge difference in low end, I gained some back, I guess the sri was sucking up tons of hot air.

Then when I added the exhaust, I noticed that the torque felt a tad better, but the high end (from about 4grand on up) was alive as hell. It's awsome! I hope I can get on the dyno tomorrow, at least some time this week. When I do, I'll post in the dyno part of the forum and reply here to let you guys know. I had 146whp with the hp header and sri, that was on January 27th of this year, so that may have been something to do with the colder weather. It's May now and it's humid and hot here in San Antonio, Texas, so I hope that doesn't affect the car on the dyno.

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB

My friend says it's my ecu trying to "relearn" the mods I have. I don't know.
    your ECU should have had plenty of time now to adjust to the new mods (i.e. air flow, etc.) if you didn't reset it after installing your CAI and exhaust. but yeah, the only way to see if can improve on that 15.5 is to go back during the same season (or similar weather conditions).

by the way, that comptech sounds great. i love how it doesn't get all farty when VTEC kicks in ... sounds pretty consistent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information