Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

More XLR8 pics!!! *Updated*

Updated
    Last edited by Idonthaveahatch; 07-30-2002 at 08:29 AM.

And one more

02si
    Oh shit
    You Punk Ass Muthafucka

Take that all positive.
    YOu are running this sh**.

Can you tell me about the rims and drop
    I always new the 02 would sicken things more thatn anything before
    but Da***
    I don't care if you have the si or plan on up grading to the Type r things are looking up from here.

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    such, such a sweet ride. No wonder you are ride of the month. I can't stop looking at those wheels! Good luck with it XLR8.

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    Very nice. Ill trade u cars. plz

02si
    You know I am dare I say sure that I like the xlr8 si better than the type r.

Derlin hoffen
    cough cough

The sickness

xlr8
    come on and reply about your rims (the weight performance)
    and your drop.

4u2nv
    h&r springs, 17x7.5 volk racing se37k's 14.3 pounds claimed weight(realy 15.6) and 215/40 toyo t1s tires. thanks for all the compliments. and thanks tony for posting them

02si
    koni yelows ride like a tank through potholes
    transmit lots of road harshness

how are your stock shocks riding
    do they seem over stressed

I don't know our stock wheel weights but I would think they are probably very close to 15 pounds

what are your acceleration/deceleration impressions.

I think stylisticly you're done
    Your ride is that impressive

and keep contributing those pics

we need good leadership!

4u2nv
    i think these wheels added very much to the performance. after i got my h&r springs and the mugen rear sway bar the stock tires were flexing in hard cormering. i think the car rides better on my 17s then on my stockers. thats for the compliments, but im far from done. im painting my headlights as im talikng to you. i think the stock shocks are holding up very well. ive never had konis, but ive heard a few complaints so i wasnt quick to buy some. im waiting for hks exhaust right now and a dc header after that i think my wallet will need a break for a while

02si
    I am leasing my car
    So I'd have to break the lease to paint the head lights
    but this car has alot of value for the dough
    I think I should probably try to keep it.
    Mine is silver so Those se37's in gunmettal
    and Blackhousing headlights with the drop would be
    dare I say it
    So sick
    Oh btw
    we need more pics!

4u2nv
    thanks alot. ill try to post pics of my headlights as soon as i get a hold of my friends digi cam. i dont think the se37s come in gunmetal, but they do come in black. if your leasing your car then you cant paint your headlights, but you could swap them for either the jdm wersion or wait until the aftermarket makes some. if anyone is going to paint your headlights, follow down's how to its realy good

Originally posted by xlr8
    i think these wheels added very much to the performance. after i got my h&r springs and the mugen rear sway bar the stock tires were flexing in hard cormering. i think the car rides better on my 17s then on my stockers. thats for the compliments, but im far from done. im painting my headlights as im talikng to you. i think the stock shocks are holding up very well. ive never had konis, but ive heard a few complaints so i wasnt quick to buy some. im waiting for hks exhaust right now and a dc header after that i think my wallet will need a break for a while
    I love your rims..

Price? Where u get em from? I like em, i have a white Si too. Where did u order your parts from? tell me!

nice car;)

although the stock shocks are keeping up very well.. won't they blow soon? i wanna get h&r's too but people say i should wait til i have money for springs and shocks.. i dunno

4u2nv
    Originally posted by civic hatch boi
    although the stock shocks are keeping up very well.. won't they blow soon? i wanna get h&r's too but people say i should wait til i have money for springs and shocks.. i dunno
    i was told by the shop i got them and my wheels from that the small drop on factory performance shocks should be no problem. they are all into autocrossing so i think they know alittle bit about suspension. also they know if they would have told me i needed some shocks they would have gotten more money from me. so i trust their judgement. i bought the rims and tires from big bear tire in oconomowoc. its the only dealer of volk racing in the midwest and local to me. hehe. i bought my springs, rims and tires ther. i bought my aem from tornactive.com, and my rear sway bar i got from kingmotorsports(also local to me)

Updated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information