Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HondCivc91 - Southern New Jersey

**Updated Monday, June 29th, 2004**

Welp, as some of you might have seen my post in EP Discussion, I just recently rolled over 200,000 miles. It's quite an accomplishment for my baby and I'm looking forward to more miles to go! She still runs like a champ!

I'm taking her in for a tune up this week and probably having the windows retinted the following week (thank god!!) I would have done both sooner but I work about 50-60 hour weeks putting both my jobs together so I never have time to get things done, just to drive :shadesm:

To Do List
    1. Swap back original tails (check)
    2. Roll over 200k miles (check!)
    3. Tune-up
    4. Retint purple side windows
    5. Eibach Prokit - 1" drop approx. (maybe)
    6. Replace driver seat vinyl. (maybe)

And here's it rolling over 200,000 miles! 06-28-04

New pics to go along with my new avatar ;)
    Last edited by HondCivc91; 06-28-2004 at 11:01 PM.

good call on going back to the OEM tails. nice car and photos.

now get an EP already, dammit. ;) :D

ephatch member
    good call on the tail lights, fuck the ep, you can turn that thing into a monster. Lose the subs and get a b series swap. That car has the potential to be a monster.
    PS: I'm from Ocean City and I've seen that car around out by the hamilton mall, don't waste that car's potential or if you want to sell it give me a holler.

Hot a$$ OEM ride keep up the good work and i cant' wait till you drop that baby so when you want me take you to the lot to take sum pic???? i guess after the drop huh?

Looks good man. I know what you mean about the insurance $$$ nj stinks that way.
    The old school nj plates are classic ;)

Originally posted by zoren
    Looks good man. I know what you mean about the insurance $$$ nj stinks that way.
    where in NJ you located?

keep that car and put a b-series in it. or better yet, put a low mileage d16 in there, cause you can get them for dirt cheap, and turbo it. either way you will have a fun car, with low miles, without a car payment.

Originally posted by 02USDMEP3
    good call on the tail lights, fuck the ep, you can turn that thing into a monster. Lose the subs and get a b series swap. That car has the potential to be a monster.
    PS: I'm from Ocean City and I've seen that car around out by the hamilton mall, don't waste that car's potential or if you want to sell it give me a holler.
    I live about 2 minutes away from the hamilton mall ... you wouldn't happen to have a white 02-03 ep dropped like 2-3 inches would you? I saw one parked by macy's one day and i almost left a homemade ephatch card on there, haha!

i've never really considered a swap before .. i don't know. i've been told so many times before i could get a serious engine into it but 1) i dont want to put good money over bad and 2) i wouldnt install it myself, i don't have time, patience, or enough knowledge about swaps.

Where in OC do you live? I'm there pretty often, almost every other weekend on the boards or beach.

Originally posted by zoren
    LOL funny you mention that, I hate them but you make a valid point. They've been on there ever since August of 1991 .. I tried taking them off a few months ago just to clean underneath them and the bolts are literally rusted to the plates. :D

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    Fuck the B-Series swap. Get a Built up D16 and put a stage II or III turbo kit on there for less than a B-series swap with low miles would cost.

Do you have any idea how fast a Stage II '91 hatch would be???

... Def in the 12's - maybe high 11's depending on how built the block is and what your max psi would be...

I still want a d-series hatch to do that too myself.

Eric

aaaawwweeesssooommmmeeeeee !!!! my dad had one of those, never let him down!!! keep it up, maybe if you're really daring, u can see about dropping a k20a from japan!! doesn't some body have one of those in an old school CRX? I would believe that if he was able to fit that in the CRX, then u could try to fit that k20a giant in her. (just a thought) :tongue:

"Championship White" onEswEEtEp3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by portandpolish
    aaaawwweeesssooommmmeeeeee !!!! my dad had one of those, never let him down!!! keep it up, maybe if you're really daring, u can see about dropping a k20a from japan!! doesn't some body have one of those in an old school CRX? I would believe that if he was able to fit that in the CRX, then u could try to fit that k20a giant in her. (just a thought) :tongue:
    Clean EF!!! Oh K20a in EF,... this was at the fuddruckers meet Pas. CA :shockm:

MILANO RED EP3 NOT FOCUS
    hey clean clean ef, i have one too with integra ls swap and suspension.
    YOURS is hella clean

thanks for all the compliments everyone :winkm:

suprisingly mine's not an EF, it's an ED6. Base model, 70 horsepower engine. They're not too common so that's why a lot of people don't believe me. The EF was the DX, Si design of the 4th gen hatch's.

I just had my rear side windows retinted last week also so it got rid of that fugly purple color! That tint was on there for over 11 years... lol I don't even think the EP was a concept back then!!

-Martin

Quote Originally Posted by onEswEEtEp3
    Clean EF!!! Oh K20a in EF,... this was at the fuddruckers meet Pas. CA :shockm:
    That's just crazy. I don't think goin' without a headlight in Jersey would be legal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information