Close

Thumbs up Put my car on the butt Dyno with my wires!!

All I have to say is OMFG!!!!. These grounding wires are F****ing AWESOME! I bought the homemade grounding wires from 02blkSi and installed them today. I opened up the package and immediately thought that it was not the best investment I have ever made. Not because of the way they look because the quality is awesome. I seriously had my doubts because how could these wires make that big of an improvment that I have been reading. My brother and I installed ours at 2 in the morning. The installation was pretty simple. I disconnected the battery so the ECU could be reprogramed with the wires when I crank it up. In the morning, I cranked it up for the first time and noticed a big difference in the idle. It is idling so smooth now. I waited for the car to warm up then took her out for a spin. The acceleration has never been so smooth, even when it was brand new! It feels like it has more torque also! I don't know why but my transmission feels so smooth also!! My H.I.D conversion kit has never been brighter even when the 15 is bumping in the back! This car just feel so differnt now! Even my girlfriend feels the difference in the passenger seat. These wires are WORTH it and I think everbody should go out and pick it up from 02blkSi or make it them selves. :D Thanks Joe!
    Last edited by fASTBACK; 02-08-2003 at 07:17 PM.

How much for the set?

Green Lane, PA (home) / New Rochelle, NY (school)
    what do they do and where do you put them? some pics maybe?

there is 02blks kit on my car

Thanks alot man, Glad you like the kit, looks great on your car. :) --Joe:D

Thread Information